MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Under the Sun of Florida

View Single Post

Old 03-19-2009, 05:14 AM   #12
country flag Hangdog

Hangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond reputeHangdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Under the Sun of Florida

Sunny days, huh? Here it's snowing and the forecast for this weekend is -8C. That is the weather
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
He won to Junqueira 6-2/6-2. Yes he had a nice first round I follow the stream and it's was so boring Arno did the job waiting the faults of the other guy and doing some winners but it's was not exciting. In post match interview he said it was a very good match that he loves the court, that it's his first here and it will be tough to win that tournament since the field is as the same as in an ATP tournament. Next round it wiill be the winner of Acasuso/Sela

As I expected, with Nico their rank was not enough high but they received a WC and play the first seed Coetzee/Kerr.
I also watched the second set and agree that it wasn't too exciting. Arnaud certainly wasn't paying some extra efforts, he was just trying to be solid - something that was enough to take this win without any problems. And his post-match comments were indeed funny considering that he didn't seem to be in such a great mood during the match itself. For those who missed it, I uploaded the match ball and the interview here

And there is one more picture (from http://tennis-atp.blogspot.com/2009/...pionships.html; hmmm I didn't know Mahut switched to Lacoste):

Nicolas Devilder

Last edited by Hangdog : 03-19-2009 at 05:20 AM.
Hangdog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote