MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2009, 12:34 PM   #5
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

New times, new fans Let's continue here, maybe people would like to re-introduce themselves

I'm Marion, 20, architecture student in Paris but soon in Granada, playing tennis for the last 15 years (even tried to become pro, but let's not talk about that sorry period )

I've been following Jo-Willy since Wimbledon 2007, went heartbroken more times than I could count because of his numerous injuries and always felt he would become big if only he could stop them from happening. I'm in love with his game, which is one of the most spectacular and entertaining I ever saw. I don't know of any other player who can make me go every two points. I still watch that semi against Rafa from last year AO to make me feel better when I'm down.

On top of that he is such a shiny, unassuming, sweet and reflective person that he won my heart in more ways than just one I love his way to put the crowd in his pocket, the solar smile, the explosiveness on court and the sweetness off it. He won me over with quotes like "I don't feel any pressure. Pressure is when you can't find enough money to pay your rent at the end of the month. I'm just happy to be doing what I love most."

I'm a very talkative person especially when I'm with friends who like Jo, like here Sorry if I can be a bit annoying taking over the chat thread. To be honest Jo is my favorite player before Monfils, Simon, Gasquet and Nadal. I'm under the impression he'll do something big this year. Hopefully in Roland where I'll be there to support him
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote