MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2009, 10:46 AM   #10
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a-ha, the band who has more to offer than „Take on me“ – Waiting for the new albu

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiwiChica View Post
Ohhh an a-ha thread! Well, I am usually your typical rock/metal/emo/punk chick, but I just love 80s music to bits and pieces, and thus I also love a-ha. I wasn't too impressed with their album "Analogue", but I just love "Scoundrel Days" as well, and "East Of The Sun, West Of The Moon" is a very nice one as well.
When have you discovered the band?

"Analogue" isn't one of my favourite albums as well, especially as it follows a trend which has already been seen on the former album "Lifelines": That you find songs on the record which seemed to be produced for one of the solo albums of the guys and then somehow seemed to end on the a-ha albums. It would be great if Magne and Pal would make a collaboration again just like in the good old times

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Sorry, Doris I forgot about this thread and today I was listening to Minor Earth Major Sky and I ed to post.

You really are hardcore fans I like A-Ha very much but I only have Lifelines and the above and a compilation. My favorite songs are "Stay on this roads" "You'll Never Get Over Me" "Summer Mover On" "Forever Not Yours"....
Good to see you in here So you don't have all the albums? Which one is missing in your collection? Maybe I can help you to get them if you would be interested.

Since when are you a fan of the band?

Quote:
A-Ha is very important to me also even if we became "closer" in a very tough period of my life. Listening to them makes me travell back in time when I was less happy but also less cinical...
I can understand this so well There was also a time in my life when their music helped me a lot, especially the song "Slender frame".

Quote:
And I fangirl Morten with a passion
I prefer Magne
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote