MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2009, 10:01 AM   #1
country flag reggie1

reggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond reputereggie1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default If you are a Jo fan, Introduce yourself in here.

Hello folks, I'm sorry if there has already been a thread for this but I couldn't find one but I thought it would be nice to start a thread to introduce ourselves, say what we like about Jo and get some camaraderie between us fans. I have noticed that there is a thread for this on Gilles' and Richard's boards and thought Jo should have one too. I'll start.
My name is Vicky, I am English and 36. I first became a Jo fan when he played at Last year's USO. How could you not like his style of play and lovely sunny smile on court? I particularly like how how he is with the ball kids and how unassuming and softly spoken he is in his interviews.
reggie1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote