MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-18-2009, 07:10 AM   #29190
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Thanks all!

Yes Sue, the vet phoned me yesterday that the test result will take at least one more day, but that he wanted to start treatment right away because a negative test is no guarantee at all that he doesn't have it.

Joâo was very sceptic when I told him (he said "speculation again and this means they don't have a clue what's wrong") but when I told him about your post he got more convinced
He does show a lot of symptoms of Lyme disease:
- the spleen is a lot too large
- slight anomality in the kidney function
- exhaustion
- sweating & slavering
- infections to ears and eyes that keep coming back after treatment
- stomach problems
- problems with jumping

They will treat him with Amoxicilline 500mg for 1 month.
Only thing I regret is that I'm talking about Lyme disease possibility to the vets since January already (real risk since we live in the woods) but they said that it wasn't the right season for a tick infection...
martine2 is offline View My Blog!