MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2009, 12:22 PM   #29185
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "Go Home, you are so bad, don't talk to me you f*cking idiot" Chat Thread

Congrats indeed

Hope everyone is ok.
Sorry I can't be here more, but it simply isn't possible at the moment.
Still a lot of problems with my dog and I'm taking up holidays now and then to go for examinations with him. Hence a lot of job to do when I'm at work.
Worst thing is that they can't find what's wrong with him and he's getting worse every day
I've seen several vets already and they took ultrasounds, x-rays and did blood tests but no diagnosis yet.
Now they are checking Lyme disease and I hope to have the results tonight or tomorrow.
If it would be that then it's serious but then at least they can start a treatment and then maybe he still has a chance.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!