MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #9
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a-ha, the band who has more to offer than „Take on me“ – Waiting for the new albu

Sorry, Doris I forgot about this thread and today I was listening to Minor Earth Major Sky and I ed to post.

You really are hardcore fans I like A-Ha very much but I only have Lifelines and the above and a compilation. My favorite songs are "Stay on this roads" "You'll Never Get Over Me" "Summer Mover On" "Forever Not Yours"....
A-Ha is very important to me also even if we became "closer" in a very tough period of my life. Listening to them makes me travell back in time when I was less happy but also less cinical...

And I fangirl Morten with a passion
acionescu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote