MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Calendar for 2009?

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2009, 07:16 PM   #38
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calendar for 2009?

Maybe it will be different now with the ATP points, but only the Chileans and the Germans used to take it seriously, the others couldn't care less.

There are two groups of 4 countries playing against each other. 2 singles and one doubles in each match. The countries have more than 2 players so they don't need to play everyday.
Then the best countries play the final (maybe there are semi-finals too, I don't remember), but since the final takes place during the week-end and RG starts on Sunday already, the top players don't try tooooo hard to qualify for it.

I guess you get DSF in Austria too, so imagine the usual DSF hopeless commentary and non-stop commercials in top of that... A highlight of the tennis season.

Last edited by Truc : 03-16-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote