MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - "A New Hope" The chichat thread of the jojotards

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2009, 10:45 PM   #110
country flag PinkFeatherBoa

PinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond reputePinkFeatherBoa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Back to business" The chichat thread of the jojotards

Hi Tess/Eimear/Marion (I don't think I've chatted to you before, I'm Jen, hello)
Yes, Gabashvili was really funny at the start of the match, then Jo seemed to take his time deciding if he wanted to serve or not.

It's been a good start to the match, could end up being quite tight.

What's all this about Gael and Gillou?!

Maybe the sky will fall?
Allez Gasquet~Mathieu~Wawrinka~Mannarino~+++
PinkFeatherBoa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote