MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2009, 10:38 PM   #90
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Di, I'm delighted that your team did well again. I sure can imagine that you had some tears from joy Really happy for you

Before the match, I already thought that I had better not watched ManU-Liverpool - I would make a comparison again with Belgium football, which is terrible and sad and pathetic... I have not much to say about the match, besides that both teams sucked and that the referee should buy some glasses. The match ended at 0-0, no one deserved more than 1 point. Point final.

One picture, just to show you my team. You can see Maazou saying goodbye. The player with him is our captain, Doll. And in the back on the right, you can see my favourite Killian Overmeire.

"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote