MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2009, 09:33 PM   #89
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Di, sounds like you had a great time at the match Things are starting to look up for you and I'm REALLY delighted to hear that. Can't wait to see the pics too ... hopefully you're in one of them Yeah Man U were woeful today. The defense was a shambles. I was devastated after the match, couldn't stop crying for about an hour because we weren't just beaten ... we were humiliated but then I came on here and was reassured by Lesley and Ellen so thanks guys Same as you were saying, we've got the game in hand, we're still in a strong position etc so I feel a lot better about things now. Murray won, Ireland won and I've set up a Bet 365 account to watch the Gilles match so my day is looking up I'm really pleased for you Di

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote