MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2009, 08:10 PM   #88
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Hello my fellow sports lovers

Eimear I watched some of the match in a bar before I went to our game,and mistakes were more the order of the day. Man U hadn't lost for a year at Old Trafford,thats something to be very proud of You're still in such a strong position for the title,and have that game in hand

Les Great job,so pleased for you,your manager is doing a brilliant job,Butcher has really galvanised your team.

Geez where do I start with our match,we were brilliant from start to finish,but only had one goal to show for it,incredible. We battered them,constantly pouring forward. David Mooney scored again in the 53rd minute. Mooney, on loan from Reading, headed home after 53 minutes after Gary Doherty had nodded back a corner from Sammy Clingan.

Once again Alan Gow had a brilliant game,he and Sammy Clingan have a good understanding.

Some of the football was delightful,we continued where we left off on Tuesday vs Cardiff.

Yet the atmosphere was less lively than on Tuesday night. The scenes of joy at the end were wonderful. I came out of the ground crying with joy,because its great to see this kind of football,from my team again

And our Under 18 team beat the old enemy Ipswich earlier in the day

The only blot was the weather We didn't get much sun today

Pics to come

The rugby was close,well done to both teams Congratulations and comisserations to you Eimear and Les

As usual thanks for your support guys,you're awesome

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote