MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2009, 07:32 PM   #14
country flag Eimear O'Mahony

Eimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond reputeEimear O'Mahony has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Now onto my own personal football story. I am a HUGE Man U fan and have been ever since I was old enough to talk really. I've been fortunate enough to go to Old Trafford on a few occassions to matches and do the tour etc. My favourite memory of Old Trafford is when I was 16 and we went to a reserve game with a group from school. This was back in the day when it was common to see first teamers in the reserves coming back from injury and my idol at the time was David May and he was the captain of the reserves that afternoon! There were 50 of us from school and because we're from Waterford, the same city as John O'Shea (who was making his first reserve team appearance for United), he arranged a little surprise for us. Before the game, just as the players were warming up, the whole group from my school were called up onto the pitch and introduced to the crowd and asked to dance to 5,6,7,8 by Steps. It was a little embarrassing but fuck it I didn't care because I was on the pitch at Old Trafford where all the players were warming up! It was a fantastic experience and John came out to meet us all after the game and thanked us for our support. Definitely my best experience of following United from a personal point of view

Simon Monfils Gasquet

Also liking ... LOPEZ, VERDASCOand NADAL

The Adidas Boys - Impossible is Nothing
Eimear O'Mahony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote