MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #10
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The chat-thread for lovers of other sports - Everyone welcome

Two races,gosh. I haven't seen any of the Paris-Nice but I noticed it was being shown on Eurosport. Good for your guys that they are in the sun in Italy then

Indeed Les,I just despair the direction football is taking financially,the gap between rich and poor clubs will get ever wider. As much as I love football no-one should have ridiculous price tags on them. I think the structure of contracts and the way footballers work(if I can put it that way) needs bringing closer to the way almost other businesses operate). I'm a believer in a pay as you play system And GET RID OF THE AGENTS

Otherwise, I can see a day in the not too distant future the rate we're going when more of the lower league clubs have to end up going semi-professional.

Just a few ideas that myself and Eimear have to encourage a few more people in here We want as big a sporting chat thread as possible

What are your favourite sports besides tennis? Whats been your funniest experience watching your chosen sport or sports? What has been the greatest moment you have seen your team/sporting hero achieve? Do you have any pictures or videos to share either ones you've done yourselves,or a You Tube moment that describes the fun,the agony,ecstasy?

Anything like this would be really appreciated here The more people we have here,the more experiences we can share,the more fun we'll have

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club

Last edited by patchett : 03-12-2009 at 06:53 PM.
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote