MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2009, 11:17 AM   #68
country flag ellen_

ellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond reputeellen_ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Appreciation thread for the Adidas Boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eimear O'Mahony View Post
Oh that is a great picture of the twins!!! They look really cool in that!!! Do you know I can never tell which is which. I think Mike is the slighly chubbier twin but I could be completely wrong. My brothers two best friends are twins and I can never tell them apart. I always end up calling them the wrong name
It's very easy with the Bryans though, for me. Bob is the slightly chubbier one So he's the one in blue. But they are different in so many ways, like the eyes and the nose and the cheeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krn81 View Post
hi girls, nice topic...
can i propose one idea?
Why not having a calendar 100% gillou?
in blue is lovely, but with the grey tee shirt, he is also and also i like the green tee shirt...
there is also the white version, the yellow, the black/yellow... we can find 12 pictures for sure and at least everyone is happy, we will get for our favourite month.
We're just appreciating Adidas for chosing so many hot athletes Of course I would be very happy with a calendar full of Gilles I think we would still fight though But I would still have the same problem! Initially, I was looking for a picture where Ernie-Gilles-Nole pose together!
"Sometimes you are embarrassed by how you are playing. Sometimes you want to be there, sometimes you want to go home. Sometimes you are fighting hard and sometimes you are fighting yourself." - Ernests Gulbis

To conquer oneself is a greater victory than to conquer thousands in a battle - Buddha
ellen_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote