MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - vBookie improvement: change rule for abandoned/retired matches

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 AM   #12
country flag LinkMage
Banned!

LinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond reputeLinkMage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: vBookie improvement: change rule for abandoned/retired matches

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowwy View Post
First of all it wasn't me, but honestly go complain about real life instead of a silly only game, or even better bet real money.
Who said it was you?
That clown is mentioned in my sig.

If it is a silly game why did the mods take all my vcash away when I made other accounts?

Nah, don't want to end up being poor. I'll leave the real betting to you.

Quote:
Again, not me, but with the time change..not sure if you have a time change where you live, I think there was some confusion today with times and well because there are so many clowns who are always ready to complain if we do one thing wrong in 2 months, we didn't rush to put them up because someone was gonna complain..and sure enough you did.

But Id say my best advice for you is to get a life and not care so much about vBetting. Its for fun, you don't get anything for it. Your constant bitching makes you look like a 12 year old.

Not the first time this happens. And I'm complaining because one vbookie told me you had absolutely "no problems in setting up the vbets on time" which is obviously false.
LinkMage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote