MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Football and other sports

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2009, 06:01 PM   #79
country flag KiwiChica

KiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond reputeKiwiChica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Football and other sports

Four points clear of Bayern, Hoffenheim, Hamburg and Wolfsburg! I love my boys so freaking much right now!! We also finally did it - we kicked our nemesis's, Energie Cottbus (for some reason, we usually always suck when we have to play against them), ass on Saturday and wiped the pitch with them. When they went up 1-0, I was like, "Oh brother, not again!" But ya know, Cottbus are dumb, they missed the wide-open goal and thus couldn't score their second goal shortly afterwards. And ... once again, Andriy Voronin made the difference. He scored ALL THREE Hertha goals. I think I am getting HIS shirt instead of Nicu's. Even IF we don't buy him (he said, he wanted the decision whether he'd be staying at Hertha by the end of the month), he was a huge part in the mission CHAMPIONSHIP 2009.

Roll on Leverkusen on Saturday!

Oh, and BTW - I am the proud owner and maintainer of a HERTHA BSC group at LiveJournal.

FC ST. PAULI - LIVERPOOL FC - FC BARCELONA

SV WEHEN WIESBADEN

ARMADA ESPAŃOLA
KiwiChica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote