MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #7
country flag NicolasKiefer44

NicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond reputeNicolasKiefer44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: a-ha, the band who has more to offer than „Take on me“ – Waiting for the new albu

My favorite a-ha song is "October" from Scoundrel Days. When Morten's breathy whisper says "Loneliness can be ingnored and time will show me how" I just freeze up.

Yes I am from the states, and a-ha's profile here is simply a one hit wonder. Everyone makes fun of the hairdos and the high voice in the media. It was certainly the style then, so why make fun of it? Besides, if someone is as lucky to be as good looking as they were in the 80s, I would think they would glam themselves up too for videos.

** TEAM KIWI - NicolasKiefer44, Kezzi, Clashcityrocker, Catchie, EnriqueIG8- TEAM KIWI **
NicolasKiefer44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote