MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2009- ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 08:43 PM   #198
country flag Puschkin

Puschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond reputePuschkin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2009- ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaplenske View Post
its not unfair but realistic.Im telling the truth point pointing the lack of good choices of forget.
You know very well that I am not a Forget lover either. But I don't think that he has the power or authority to force players to play doubles together. If he did something wrong, than it was not picking Jo for the doubles. Jo played a short match yesterday, he can't be that tired, and I feel that the chemistry between Jo and Richard would have been better. Besides, Richard could have played on the left side, which is obviously the better position in doubles for him. But it is easy with hindsight. And the Czechs were good, one has to admit it.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
Puschkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote