MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2009- ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 03:05 PM   #127
country flag Cloudygirl

Cloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond reputeCloudygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2009- ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaplenske View Post
Expected loss against a MUCH MORE experienced paire.

What the hell forget was thinking there???its doubles there, a very important match,its davis cup in foreign country,loud crowd and you decide to send an "novice double pair" who never played together in a tournament.
That was quite a suicide there cause the czech are more used about that kind of matchs.
No way richard will be send in that gap. Let the actual french n°1 prove that he deserves that place. And let see how forget will assume the loss if she has to happen.
Its too easy for the captain.He makes a choice and then if the players lose it s their fault
we'll see how gilles will do tomorrow.He better has to be very dynamique and solid,more agressive cause against berdych he was not.
I agree and I think while they are each good in their own right at doubs they aren't gelled together as a pair.
Cloudygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote