MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Davis Cup 2009- ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2009, 03:38 PM   #121
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Davis Cup 2009- ALLEZ LES BLEUS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schu View Post
Yes it WAS.

I really couldn't SEE much of the match (except the second set)so could not tell how Richie played but from what I saw it looked like Richie and Llodra just really didn't have the "chemistry" that a doubles team needs. I think Richie is uncomfortable playing the deuce side of the coout that exposes his forehand so much.

Well it's a long road back... But it isn't over yet. Allez Team France. Wonder what Forget is thinking now.
Exactly! They didn't mesh as well as they would have to liked to. There was a time when they both reached for a shot and both let it go thinking the other one was gonna get it. It's a time like that when a little, "A moi!" would work. As the 3rd set waned on, they just got a little sloppy and the Czechs grew in confidence. After the break in the 4th set, it was a give-away.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote