MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - It's nice to have you Carsten.

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2009, 02:25 AM   #85
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: It's nice to have you Carsten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmf07 View Post
Does anyone know what he is up to? He was on the entry list for the Dallas Challenger but is not in the main draw.
Very confusing choice by Carsten, he has entered a future tournament in New Zealand that starts in two weeks. I do not understand why he is not playing the Asian challengers. Maybe he just needs some confidence and feels he can gain that confidence through a futures victory. He will be number 1 seed and favorite by a considerable margin as the next highest ranked player to enter this future is ranked 338.

God I hope he wins this future and gets his ass back to the states to play challengers. I'm sick of these guys playing futures.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote