MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Americas Zone Group I 1st round: Ecuador at Canada (March 6-8, 2009)

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2009, 09:34 PM   #15
country flag Blarghman

Blarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond reputeBlarghman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Americas Zone Group I 1st round: Ecuador at Canada (March 6-8, 2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyGeL View Post
Is this surface available? Asphalt

I thought you could only pick those that exist on the tour.
You're right that you can only pick surfaces on the tour, but I think that it qualifies as a type of Hard court, and that the ITF doesn't differentiate between subtypes. At least, I don't know of any tournaments on tour that use Asphalt, but it's clearly allowed. It is a bit of a minor mystery to me as well

Also, it looks like, at least from the DC website, that this is the first ever Zone I or higher tie on the surface, which is an interesting choice.

Last edited by Blarghman : 03-05-2009 at 09:57 PM.
Blarghman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote