MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
country flag Eden
Congrats guys

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Smile ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

I’m a huge fan of the Norwegian band a-ha since 1987 and during my time on MTF I talked to a few people who also seem to like them.
As a-ha are going to release a new album this year I thought it would be nice to have an own thread for them

Morten, Magne and Pal are currently working on the successcor of their last album “Analogue” which will according to their manager Harald Wiik come out on June 19th and will be followed by a tour later on.

a-ha are going to perform three concerts in South America already this month:

March 25 Sao Paolo, Brazil Credicard Hall
March 26 Rio De Janeiro, Brazil Citibank Hall
March 28 Santiago, Chile Movistar Arena (Pepsi Music Festival)

It will be interesting whether they will introduce a few songs of the new album then. They played in London last year where they first each performed some of their solo songs and then played a few a-ha songs, including two ones from the new album.

(Shadowside)

(Riding the crest)

I’m really looking forward to new stuff and to see the band again in concert. I have been able to go to 11 concerts of them so far.

Please don’t be shy and drop a few lines in this thread if you like a-ha

Last edited by Eden : 05-09-2010 at 01:33 PM.
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote