MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Davis Cup

Thread: 2009 Davis Cup
View Single Post

Old 03-05-2009, 07:14 AM   #14
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Davis Cup

All the articles stress he seems fine and really cool atm, I think he will able to deal with it, don't worry.

Everybody says he's the one who will be kicked out of the team today, of course. But he was in a good mood yesterday and swears he doesn't mind.

There are two little stories in L'Equipe and Le Parisien which illustrate his mood yesterday. I posted them on GM.com: http://www.gaelmonfils.com/forum/vie...9&p=2511#p2511
He jokes that he would also be able to answer the questions of the journalists in Czech - a hint at his story with Cibulkova last year.

And in the other one, a journalist asked him after his training session who he would pick if he was the captain. Gaël: "And you, who would you choose?" The journalist: "I would leave you out of the team." Gaël: "So if we lose, I hope you won't be the first one to write in your paper the line-up was wrong and I should have been on the team. 1-0 for me!" And he picks up his bag and leaves, beaming all over his face.

Last edited by Truc : 03-05-2009 at 08:04 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote