MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Davis Cup

Thread: 2009 Davis Cup
View Single Post

Old 03-04-2009, 09:14 AM   #9
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Davis Cup

I meant that because of that his chances to be picked are strongly reduced which really angers me, and even if he is selected, if he loses we'll never hear the end of the Acapulco drama. The journos won't wait to be begged to go on and on about how Gaël doesn't care much about DC, unlike the others, etc, etc. I don't think it will influence his next selections but if one day, even in a few years he refuses a selection because he's injured or anything else, they will dig up the Acalpuco move, like we'll never hear the end of Richie's texts drama. The only way to get out of it, in my humble opinion, is for him to get selected and win at least one match, preferably the first to kill the drama in the egg. Then he will become the hero who can cross oceans and still play his best on different surfaces without having the time to adapt to them, instead of everyone's souffre douleur.

Last edited by Keijan : 03-04-2009 at 09:51 AM.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote