MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Articles, videos, news... about French tennis

View Single Post

Old 03-02-2009, 05:02 PM   #13
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Articles, videos, news... about French tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ictmee View Post
What does Gillou say in the press conference after the photo session with Gael at the AO with the French flag (05.33) ? I'm guessing it's about kissing
No, that part is OK, but I had to think of you during the sequence with the flag because Gilles asks Gaël if he can grope him behind under the flag.
The level is not always very high, to put it mildly. It's definitely a different style than "Dans l'intimité des bleus" with Fabrice and Seb 2 years ago.

And then he explains during the press conference the story when they were kids, we already talked about it in Gilles' forum, Gaël always wanted to play against him, Gilles was 2 years older, so Gaël got a beatdown everytime, but he always came back and said "hey, let's play again, this time I know how to beat you!" and Gilles crushed him again.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote