MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Kei's news thread

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2009, 11:48 AM   #75
country flag *bunny*

*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute*bunny* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kei's news thread

Kei returned to Japan yesterday and today he held a press conference and a tennis clinic for primary school kids.

At the press conference, he said he felt really embarrassed and ashamed about the mobile phone incident and he would never bring in a mobile on court.
He also said that he felt a bit down because the points from last year's Delray Beach dropped and his ranking went down, but he wants to break into top 50 by the end of the year. He particularly wants to do well at Roland Garros and Wimbledon.

Here you can see a clip from Kei's tennis clinic with kids.
http://www.fnn-news.com/news/headlin...N00150319.html
In the clip he said that he finds it most fun when he's with children, and as for Davis Cup, he thinks there will be pressure but he wants to change the pressure into pleasure and play his best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewy View Post
Go Japan! ...u must be excited bunny, I look forward to this Davis cup tie
Go China! :P
Well, personally I rather wanted him to defend Delray Beach, but now that he's decided to play DC, I will cheer for him for sure!

Also supporting Rafael Nadal, Kei Nishikori, Lleyton Hewitt
David Ferrer, Andy Murray, Juan Martin Del Potro, Nikolay Davydenko, David Nalbandian
Goran Ivanisevic and Marat Safin
#3 Ferrero Tard

Last edited by *bunny* : 03-01-2009 at 06:59 AM.
*bunny* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote