MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Acapulco 2009

Thread: Acapulco 2009
View Single Post

Old 02-26-2009, 05:28 PM   #30
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Acapulco 2009

I'm not sure either how it works, Marion, I guess that if Nando is injured long enough, Dubai won't count as a zero in his ranking breakdown, but I don't know at all the new rules for the 500 tournaments.

According to the guy of GM.com who watched Gaël's match yesterday, it really wasn't that bad (his behaviour, I mean, he agrees his game was way too defensive). He found the 3rd set quite funny. He says it when Gaël is embarrassing, I trust him for this kind of things. People often think Gaël's antics are directed at the opponent, but he does that for himself and for the crowd most of the time imo.
Gaël said after his first round that the Acapulco crowd seems to appreciate a bit of a show, I immediately thought he was probably going to overdo it a bit!
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote