MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Yves's Match Record 2009: Tips, etc.? Share them!

View Single Post

Old 02-26-2009, 12:57 AM   #12
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yves's Match Record 2009: Tips, etc.? Share them!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidusZidane View Post
Just kidding, Yves.

Don't worry, everyone gets tight in the deciding set. You just need to have a gameplan, stick to the gameplan and don't think about the score. Easy in theory; difficult in practice.
So true...

One of these days I was playing a STB with my coach and I wasn't keeping score after I fell 1-5 down. Not caring about the score made me play much better - suddenly I was winning 4 points in a row. Then I made the fatal mistake -asked the score - I was serving twice 8-9. Of course I lost the point...
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote