MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Acapulco 2009

Thread: Acapulco 2009
View Single Post

Old 02-25-2009, 06:32 AM   #16
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Acapulco 2009

I have much lower expectations, I'm already relieved he beat Olivier Patience. It must be really hard to face guys who have been playing in those conditions for weeks unlike him.
I see Almagro complains about the heat and it looks hot in the pics indeed!

He was leading 3-1 in the 1st set, but Olivier broke back immediately. I didn't follow the 2nd set.

In an all-French opener, No. 2 seed Gael Monfils put together an excellent serving performance - firing 17 aces and winning 31 of his 32 first serve points - to beat Oliver Patience 7-6(4), 6-4.
"It is never easy to play a countryman," Monfils said. "I didn't have much time to adapt to the climate and the surface but I'm sure tomorrow I will play better. I felt a good connection with the crowd here in Acapulco. I think they like to see a show and I love that. It was great to play in front of them today."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/1...ticle_2342.asp

Last edited by Truc : 02-25-2009 at 08:07 AM.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote