MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Mantilla - What got you started?

View Single Post

Old 10-08-2004, 10:03 PM   #2
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mantilla - What got you started?

well for me, i saw clips of the rome win (montage, celebrations etc) and heard comments from others about felix. the line that you had in your signature gwh got me hooked (without seeing him) i thought what a great line. so i decided to buy some matches on dvd, rome, monte carlo.
i was hyped about seeing him playing, and i was really impressed with his game, loved the backhand. Also i really like his personality on court, the expressions, the runs, the grunts lol, hard to put my finger on it. But he has the personality and game i like. when i went to wimbledon this year, i made sure i went to see felix (i was very happy, getting to see my favourite atp and wta players, mantilla and sprem on the same day) i had centre court tickets, so i only watched a set or so of felix, it was great to see him tho! he is now my favourite player
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote