MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 32

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2009, 11:00 PM   #28
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Case of Missing Balls" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
I'm looking at the Bergamo thread and I probably won't even get into the main draw But I won't change to Cherbourg so do you want to play doubles together again?
I'll have to pray there are no SEs to get in the main draw

Yes, if you haven't commitde with anyone else since you posted this, I'd like to play dubs again with you.

Sorry about Belgrade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
what happen no1 around
my party is gone..i had a very bad night and this morning feverf*ck this flu visus..and tomorrow i must go to work..for now i cant abbandon my bed..only now coz i'm tired of that i 'm here

tt talk;too much ppl in bergamo evita?another qualy i lost in single today evvai!!!
so who will play IW..linda that was our first tt?pity u play with adam
We got from qualies to 3rd round

Stupid TT Dubai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
i want to play with LINDA !!!!
Should we try and replicate our outstanding run in Barca last year
Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Does anyone know when the red carpet is starting tonight? Linda? I don't want to endur a excruciating boring ceremony without a little gossip first as I had for the Golden Globes
11pm for me.

l_mac is offline View My Blog!