MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 32

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2009, 10:20 PM   #23
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Case of Missing Balls" Chat Thread

Evita you shouldn't worry about the Gulbis-Baghdatis match. I should be the one to get worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
i've asked politely and i've told it firmly. neither of those have made an impression. at this point i could be super bitchy and just report it to the apartment complex (her breed is not allowed as it's part pitbull but i feel bad because i'm against mass breed banning) or i could be passive aggressive and ask my parents to come early and stay with me their whole visit

i don't generally do passive aggressive so it will be a nice new experience for me

Sounds like a good idea, unless of course he doesn't care about your parents staying long. Though you probably know what he doesn't like and can instruct them to act accordingly.
Metis is offline View My Blog!