MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 32

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2009, 08:52 PM   #18
country flag wildegirl05
ˇHala Madrid!

wildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond reputewildegirl05 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Case of Missing Balls" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post

Having to put up with the roommate's bf/gf is the worst part of having a roommate.

One of my first year grad school roommates (assigned to me so I didn't even have a choice) got a bf at some point. He used to spend almost every evening in our apartment ; sometimes I would go to the kitchen and see them standing in the middle of the living room hugging each other (and patting each other's back ) for several minutes. The whole thing looked so awkward and ridiculous to me; the first time I saw that I thought something was wrong, like one of them had failed an exam, or someone was sick or had died and they were consoling each other.
that sounds rather ridiculous

actually, i'm really tired of her visits here because she brings her dog and it's just too many damn creatures in the house. and bertie and her dog don't get along so bertie's stuck in my room with me and he gets so restless

i'm really tired of the two of them and cannot wait for him to move out. sigh. couple more months though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Action Jackson View Post
What penalty? Messi dived.
wildegirl05 is offline View My Blog!