MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 32

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2009, 09:46 PM   #17
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Case of Missing Balls" Chat Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
constant chattering seriously, these two never shut up. i think they both just keep talking and hope the other person absorbs like 50% of what's said or something

atleast the baby talk ended

Having to put up with the roommate's bf/gf is the worst part of having a roommate.

One of my first year grad school roommates (assigned to me so I didn't even have a choice) got a bf at some point. He used to spend almost every evening in our apartment ; sometimes I would go to the kitchen and see them standing in the middle of the living room hugging each other (and patting each other's back ) for several minutes. The whole thing looked so awkward and ridiculous to me; the first time I saw that I thought something was wrong, like one of them had failed an exam, or someone was sick or had died and they were consoling each other.
Metis is offline View My Blog!