MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - RafaChat Part 31

View Single Post

Old 02-22-2009, 07:39 PM   #4265
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "The Case of Missing Balls" Chat Thread

Robredo

I like Monaco too but he beat Nalby last night and that cannot be easily forgiven.

Is he crying?

Hello everyone!

Let me add this to the fraternity/sorority discussion: in certain ways they are like the masons; for example if you are interviewing people for a job and one of them was a member of your fraternity/sorority they might get preferential treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
and metis, right now I can't describe what a frat house is. I've suddenly become somewhat impaired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoo Foo View Post
dude, is metis even, like, here? I was thinking, you know, somebody greek would know about the greek system
Snoo Betty, it seems Snoo isn't faithful to you any more. Other people are in her thoughts now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Thank everybody for their explanations. And to Snoo for taking me for Metis
I feel so touched. Andreea

I had a bunch of posts to multiquote but IE crashed
Metis is offline View My Blog!