MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Taking Over Forums

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2009, 01:35 AM   #7
country flag Ozone

Ozone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond reputeOzone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Taking Over Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconek View Post
This thread would better fit in Site Discussion & News forum (probably will be moved soon)

I guess if the Tennis Tipping threads should go to the Games section (except for the Challengers TT threads, that already are placed there), then all games threads should go to Games section's specific forums.

I personally think these threads don't pollute the tournaments forums (they don't have more than 1 page displayed, and they have their sticked threads) and actually bring more posters/guests to these sections. If the TT threads are more active than the others, it's just a merit of TT.
Edu, Tennis Tipping is superior to all of the other games. Therefore, it doesn;t need the games section. The other games can stay in the Game forums but I think Tennis Tipping may need a big forum itself, or a sub-forum in the games forum.
Another thought about TT is I think the challengers threads should go in the challengers forum since the other TT tourneys go in there tourneys forum.

BAGHDATIS | GASQUET | DOCTOR IVO | TIPSY

JOHN | KENDO | RUSSELL | BAKES | GINEPRI | SAM | SWEETING |MARDY | SMEE

JBlock Forever
Ozone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote