MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Taking Over Forums

View Single Post

Old 02-18-2009, 01:20 AM   #2
country flag Zirconek
TÍnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Taking Over Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozone View Post
Sure it is a spectacular game, but it does kind of block out other cool stuff in the forums(especially in the current tournaments forums) like FITD, PYW, and the main tournament talk. I usually, probably like many other MTFers, kind of scroll down the screen and look at the latest posted thread.

A solution?

One big old Tennis Tipping Forum!
This thread would better fit in Site Discussion & News forum (probably will be moved soon)

I guess if the Tennis Tipping threads should go to the Games section (except for the Challengers TT threads, that already are placed there), then all games threads should go to Games section's specific forums.

I personally think these threads don't pollute the tournaments forums (they don't have more than 1 page displayed, and they have their sticked threads) and actually bring more posters/guests to these sections. If the TT threads are more active than the others, it's just a merit of TT.