MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Locked Hahaha threads.

View Single Post

Old 02-16-2009, 02:43 AM   #79
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Locked Hahaha threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
Have you considered that there were complains about those threads, i.e. there were posters who were not having fun and reported those threads? And the mods came in and made a decision?

Also have you read the thread that was referred by scoobs there? Do you really believe there would be something new to discuss about Fed crying in AO ceremony? Also, if there are new points really worth discussing, a poster can always start a new thread about them.
I was one of those who are having fun so I spoke from my point of view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

That is not why they were closed.
why then?
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote