MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Make or Break

Thread: Make or Break
View Single Post

Old 02-14-2009, 10:30 PM   #15
country flag KaiserT
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

KaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Make or Break

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserT View Post
Bet 5
Super League: Levadiakos v PAOK - Levadiakos clean sheet @ 3.00 with Sportingbet - £20 (away team under 0.5 goals).

This season, Levadiakos have blanked their opponents in eight of their 10 home games and in their last 22 at home managed a clean sheet 15 times. PAOK failed to score 16 times in 25 on the road since the start of last season, including all of their last three.

Tip taken from bettorlogic.com - I know very little about the Greek league but this looks to be outstanding value and is worth a small bet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaiserT View Post
Bet 6
Valencia vs Malaga Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.66 Skybet/Coral/StanJames - £240

Ok, I don't really like over 2.5 Goal bets, guess I'm not naturally a positive person but the stats here are too compelling to let this one slide.

Primera Liga: Valencia v Malaga (Sat 21:00)
+2.5 goals, +3.5 goals: Games at the Mestalla are great for the fans with 25 of 30 ending with three goals or more (including all of the last eight) and seven of the last eight exceeding three goals. Of Valencia’s last 11 at home against the top half, 10 saw three goals plus. Malaga have seen six of their 10 away games finish with +2.5 goals with half making-up the +3.5 market.

(Writeup from bettorlogic.com)

I should really play the Over 3.5s too, but will leave it at 2.5 for now.
BET 5 - LOST
BET 6 - LOST

Can't believe overs didn't come in there.

Valencia Málaga
19(9) Shots (on Goal) 15(5)

% play longterm, but will leave this thread not much above level once/if Boredo wins......
KaiserT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote