MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Make or Break

Thread: Make or Break
View Single Post

Old 02-13-2009, 04:29 AM   #1
country flag KaiserT
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

KaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Make or Break

Started a thread previously, but as is typical of me got lazy and stopped updating, so stupidly feel the need to start another one...

Basically I've made a very decent amount of profit from gambling overall, and especially in the last 6 or so months. I've had my fair share of big wins, and big losses, the losses ironically coming when I've backed selections big at shortish prices and questionable value.

I certainly feel that the odd instance of ill-discipline has restricted me so far, and I hope this thread will help me steer away from that as much as possible.

So I'm going to lay it all on the line here, mainly betting tennis, but also some football and boxing. Hope to really make the game pay now and I'm going to take an aggressive approach with regards to staking.

I'll post all my pre-match selections (hopefully with some sort of write-up) and aim to post inrunning bets on here too, although obviously I might have to aftertime once in a while as there simply might not be time and I want this thread to be an accurate reflection of exactly how I'm doing.

This is make or break, now or never, and if worst comes to worst........ hey I'm only playing with profits.

£4000 Bank (was gonna do points but at the end of the day that's just annoying).

Welcome anyone to discuss any of my bets or methods, or pass on any valuable info

Last edited by KaiserT : 02-14-2009 at 12:43 AM.
KaiserT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote