MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Tennis Tipping Rules & Questions

View Single Post

Old 02-09-2009, 06:20 PM   #24
country flag keqtqiadv

keqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond reputekeqtqiadv has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping FAQ/Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Evita- View Post
Great thread

I have a question though - what is this 'old' system mentioned below? When determining the order of LL's which results are counted? Only from the final qualifying round or all the qualifying rounds?
Final round If tied, the previous round is used.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetheblues_86 View Post
I have another question, if a playa commits to a torunament, but then changer his mind, cancel this "inscription" and commit to another tourney before the first deadline, is he a LE? Cause he commits in time, the only problem is that he was in another commitment for that week and cancels it (for some reason like points or more chance to make the MD on the other or even time zone).

Tks.
Yes, LE. Actually tournament changes are only allowed after the first deadline, so any change before the first deadline must be considered a normal late entry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaynor View Post
But Nando re-committed to the same tournament. Say someone commits to an ATP event on Monday, then withdrews and commits to a Challenger on Tuesday, are they a LE then?

Also what if that person deletes their committment from the ATP event so there is no longer any record they actually posted in the thread. Are they an LE for the Challenger?
LE and LE Players are not allowed to delete their commitments.
keqtqiadv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote