MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Dimples, rosy cheeks and other pleasantries (Zhenya's photos thread)

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2009, 08:23 PM   #192
country flag loeliepoelie

loeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond reputeloeliepoelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dimples, rosy cheeks and other pleasantries (Zhenya's photos thread)

I haven't been on here for ages, but had to sign in to tell you guys this!

I was at the rotterdam tennis tournament today. I was all excited and walked around a corner a bit too fast. I bumped into a guy and got knocked off my feet. I look up at these amazing blue eyes as this gorgeous man helps me up. He asked me if I was ok and I just stared at him. Yeah I know I probably looked like the biggest fool in the world. So he helped me up and then said he had to go because he was late for his match. So I followed him, because I had no idea who he was. As you may have guessed by now, it was the lovely Korolev! What a sweetheart? How is it possible that I don't know him?

He said sorry again after his match and then ran off to his coach to celebrate his win. He won the first set pretty convincingly, and then lost the second because he had one bad service game. It felt like he was going to lose the third set. Stakhovsky was serving really well, so he was never in any trouble. The tiebreak could have gone either way really, but in the end it was Evgeny who kept his cool. He hit a few amazing forehands at the end of the tiebreak and was so happy to have won.

I didn't take any pictures because my camera died on me, but I will go again on tuesday. If he plays then I'll take a ton of pics.

Oh and not to make anybody jealous, but he changed his shirt right in front of me! He had to do an interview so he quickly changed his shirt, and OMG it looked good!

Anyway, what a great player! Especially the forehand was amazing! Hopefully I'll see him again tuesday!