MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Federitis Aid Network - a picture is a thousand treatments

View Single Post

Old 02-08-2009, 12:06 AM   #146
country flag biological

biological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond reputebiological has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Official Fed Fangirl Thread (appreciative boys welcome)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Okay, one last batch of fangirly quoting and I am off, I swear!

Is it strange that that photo makes me want to say Meow?
That is LovelyFed at his finest.
(the lips, oh lord...)
No no no, that is a very understandable reaction - more common with me is just a numbing sensation across my brain, but meow happens often too
The feeling I get when I look at that picture is "Ooooh look at those buttons on that shirt. Imagine undoing a few of those buttons. Oh and a belt..." And that point is where the fainting comes in.

Quote:
Well, this has been a very good session, much was found to drool over, squeel over, swoon over and increase the blood pressure.
Overall, much fangirly chaos was made and I am very, very happy.

See you all tomorrow, even happier! Sleep well!
it has been good hasn't it? I'm glad you're going to bed all happy

very sweet dreams, hopefully full of intense, naughty Rogelio