MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Locked Hahaha threads.

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #44
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Locked Hahaha threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
You see what you want to see
As do you

You see "arbitrary decision making" where I see mods looking at the rules, looking at the situation and applying best judgement.

You see "clashes between rival fangroups" which is healthy and fun, I see needless flamebaiting, disrespectful and offensive posting and little tolerance of a shared space.

You see "nothing in GM has changed in spite of the ridiculously excessive moderation that takes place", I see small but welcome changes and a reduction in the amount of posts that I come across that need to be dealt with and a drop in the number of reported posts in big events like slam finals or marquee matches.

Ultimately you and I are on opposite sides of an unbridgeable chasm on this one. I don't see much point in going around in circles making the same points. I'm happier with the way it is going, you're not. That's unlikely to change.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote