MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Locked Hahaha threads.

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #41
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Locked Hahaha threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post

I don't know what else to say - I think on the whole the mods and admins that cover GM are roughly in agreement that more clearly defining the forum rules and enforcing them more rigourously has been a good thing for GM. Certainly for me I think there's been less mindless flamebaiting and I can see some posters clearly thinking a bit more carefully about what and how they post now they've seen some people have been thrown off the site temporarily and permanently for disregarding the rules.
You see what you want to see
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote