MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Locked Hahaha threads.

View Single Post

Old 02-03-2009, 07:33 PM   #31
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Locked Hahaha threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Farenhajt and Bascule must be laughing so much right now. They were the founders of the noletroll whiners association inc.

GM is such a harmonious place now that those threads are deleted. There is no bitterness, bile and people are policing themselves and behaving in a upright manner as befits the law-abiding citizens of the Internet world. If we are to quantify the success of this decision in reducing bitterness on GM, I would rate the success rate as 200%. Vamos Mods!!. You deserve a pat on the back and you can go back to taking another year of rest.
And do you think sarcastic comments like this really help? If you have a suggestion of how GM can be improved that you think is so much superior to what has been tried, why don't you make the suggestion instead of just adding to the cattiness?

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote