MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - 2009 Australian season thread

View Single Post

Old 02-02-2009, 01:01 AM   #848
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Australian season thread & Livescoring

Quote:
Originally Posted by All_is_onUSA View Post
I like the way that you sum things up, Eimear. Whatever happened, I agree that it took away from Rafa's celebration. Rafa continues to show us that he is gracious in both win and defeat, even in the biggest moments. He knows how to fight for himself, but it's not all about him (a true collectivist at his best!).
This should be the focus, really. We're just aiding Federer by making a big deal about his antics. We really should just ignore that and focus on Nadal.

Not only did he show himself to be a true champion by coming back from such a tough SF to win another slam, but he basically put all that aside to comfort the person he just defeated. That's pretty classy.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote