MensTennisForums.com - View Single Post - Fed's tears justified?

View Single Post

Old 02-01-2009, 10:41 PM   #96
country flag connectolove

connectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed's tears justified?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz-12 View Post
To answer the original question 'Were his tears justified?' I will say that any emotion apparent or hidden is justified to the owner and the observer. Emotions are afterall what make us human. (Which, I might add seems to be lacking in some posters).

Roger probably knew that he had balls it up, and was angry with himself for all the missed opportunities. Also everyone seems to be still treating him like the favourite to win, so it is a renewed shock to him when he doesn't . Anger and shock always make me cry rather than pain, and cry uncontrollably which can be embarrassing but totally unstoppable. (I'm female but still)

Rafa wouldn't have cried but Roger did, everyone is different and react in different ways, its in poor taste to judge someone for crying. In a way it's refreshing for a man to be so open with his feelings but in others it makes people feel uncomfortable.

If bitching about him makes people feel better it reflects worse on them than crying does on Rogi
Totally agreed. Rafa has cried many times after winning. I remember his first French Open win... NO BIG DEAL!!!
connectolove is offline View My Blog!